Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for all of your blessings today. Thank you for waking me and for giving me the opportunity to reflect and renew my mind and my body.

Thank you for the preaching that I received last night. I needed to hear a word from you and the word touched my heart.

Reflecting this morning, I am struck by the words of who touches a hot stove twice? Who can love people who mistreat others and themselves? Who goes back into a place that they just left and its the same sceneario as before. People who dont learn from their mistakes but yet we must love them. Love others as we love ourselves.  People who refuse to learn from their mistakes and will make new ones on top of the others. How do we love them? Its easy to say Jesus sat with the sinners, ate with the wrong people but when we encounter those same people in our lives are we able to find that ability to not judge and oh no here we go again. Lord teach me how to love these students when I have some that are the same old buttheads as before and they frustrate me to no end. Lord give me a new outlook on the same situation

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive