Friday, September 14, 2007

Good Night

I stay hopeful. I stay hopeful that God takes my life and allows me to do his will. I thought long and hard about bible study and the message that began to come to me was that what ever my plan was its through, gone over. Trash it, bury it, chop it down. It is not God's plan. So I dont get to travel. I have traveled over the world. Not a big dealI will live. This may be the best we have, OK. Whatever it is I am willing to accept it. I think I have been resistant to something and so I will be more acceptant of things. But I am not going to punish people who are faithful just because some people wont come out and see the speaker. You are punishing us. Plain and simple. We are not being rewarded for anything. You are punishing the whole group for the actions of a few who wouldnt come anyway, no matter if you reserved tickets or not. Its not right. Its not fair. Think about that. Good Night. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive