Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good Night

Father God I thank you for our peace, our safety and our welfare this day.  Hallejujah! Alleliua! Glory Be to God!

 

It is important for us to dwell in a safe resting places, a peaceable habitation, a quiet place. Comfortable and relaxing.

Today I was up early. Went out walking with Austin. Met Zena, the cutey of a little teacup dog. We went to Borders, all of this before 10am. This was my first Saturday in three weeks and I enjoyed it. Then I went to the spa and got on the elliptical machine and then the sauna and whirlpool. I came back, watched or slept in and out, through Monk on demand and washed my sheets and towels. That has been my day. Now I am about to get my hair done and go to bed. What a day. Much love to you sweetie. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I'll think about writing that testimony for the community offering that we did. I love you and pray that you have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive