Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Good Morning

Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. I am blessed and Highly favored. I will forever give you praise and honor and glory. Thank you for loving me and I do love you. You are the song in my heart Lord. You are the joy that I speak of when I talk about joy and peace. The apple of my eye. The pep in my step. The reason for me to get up in the morning. I have to please God today. Jesus died for me and The Father sent him to do just that. Thank you Father God for allowing me to serve you. Thank you for your blessings.

 My school day was good. There are the usual concerns on a first day but all in all the school is a much better fit than the other ones. I do have a boy who was just released from jail the day before and he has a bullet in his leg which makes it difficult for him to sit and stand for long periods, but other than that all is well. All is well. Just busy busy busy. So much to learn, so much to organize, so many routines to set up for the classroom. Let the students help, get them involved, get to know their names. Get to know and love them. About 60-70 percent are just fine so far, its the other 40-30 percent. I have about 6-8 out of my 34 so far, that are going to be a problem. It doesn't matter. They all will begin to show their individual style soon enough. Some do it earlier than others.Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive