Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I have been up for an hour now. Going over stuff for today. Father God, grant me peace of mind to be patient and not make rash judgments. Not jump to conclusions, and to be assertive enough. Don't smile 'til December. Guide me as I make my plans. Encourage me to encourage them. God help me to understand who you are and help me to grow with that understanding. Help me to know how you work in this world. Draw me near. Keep me close, never leave me Lord.

I listened to Sunday's service again, this time without a squirming, squiggly baby. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Love God, love myself, love you. Let me get that order straight. Let me love me. It almost seems selfish, but if I don't love me I wont be any good for anyone else. Practice loving me. I love me, I love me, I love me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive