Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am encouraged by my morning meditation today. I must pray for others today. Pray that they stay encouraged and know that God Loves them and so do I.  I pray that you stay encouraged and brave. The fight is at your door and you are strong and forceful. You are the apple of my eye and you put pep in my step. I pray that you are strengthen and that your love is what keeps you going through hard times. I pray that you are faithful to God. That your thoughts, actions and desires are all aligned to please The Almighty Father. Keep the faith strong, don't waver, don't give in. Don't be discouraged. The Joy of the Lord is upon us. We will rejoice and be glad.

Yesterday I was at my school. So was the Mayor. The clean and green project was being launched. This school is better than the other school but they all have a long way to go to even the educational divide that exist in inner city schools. I was pleased to see the news and attention given to this school.

After we left there we had a birthday party to attend in Joliet. I was exhausted by then but I had to go anyway. Chuck E Cheese is too loud, too many children and too much stimulation. Visual and sensory perception is attacked constantly. Of course the children love it.

I have to get ready for today. Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive