Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Night

Good Night Lord. I am exhausted. I have to say that today was so much better than it has been in a long time. I can truly say that I am at a school that is going to work for me. I used some of the stuff I learned at the workshop this weekend and it actually worked. That much alone was a stress reliever. Then going to water Pilate class with my dad was great. This was a good exercise class, then we went to the whirlpool to work out some kinks. I really did enjoy it. We take water classes Monday and Wednesday. I will miss this Wednesday, I have to go to a science fair workshop. This Saturday is yet another workshop. Next Wednesday another one. I plan to be like Daniel 6:4-5..."They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent." I pray that God has a shield of protection over me but I also know that Obedience will result in favor. God wants me to reach out to the world and to accept his word and vision for my life. I need to spend time expanding God's way. Pray, Pray and pray some more. I ask God to put my heart in tune with his word.  Open my mind and my heart to God's will and purpose for my life.  My mind and my heart stay open to serving God. Be Blessed my dear and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive