Saturday, February 2, 2013

What's Really Being Asked?

Father God, I pray that I can love others as you have shown me to love. What does it matter if  you love others, you still love me and your love is more than enough. I sit at your feet, yearning for more. I walk behind you, supporting your endevours.

Father God, I remember moments when we were in sync, together. I was confident, we were like one. Then we were not. My confidence faded. Keep me confident. Keep me believing in you. Whatever the situation, let me walk in faith and love.

Lord God Almighty, I know the dreaded holiday is coming again. If you show that movie again where I was so hurt when the son was killed to save the lives of other for Valentine's Day I think I will hust cry. Yes, I know God gave his Son's life for us. Sinners who don't even know and care. Unaware of the sacrifice made so that they might have life. We walk around without the knowledge of the cost paid for us each and every day. So much has been given to us and we lack the full knowledge of the cost. That movie places it into perspective.


 I ask you Lord to give me what I am lacking. Enhance my faith and belief. Allow me to be better to myself so that  I can be better to others. Let me love myself as much as I love you.

What does it matter, I know this child is not mine, I have to step back and let his mother raise him.  We differ on what's right for him and that is not my child. Even if I think its wrong, I have to let her have control.

 Problem is she gave me too much control and now we are in this cafeteria style situation. Come and do this part but not this part. Let me pick and choose what I want you to be a part of.  I want to respect that.

That's another reason why I have to get out of here, not just the repairs around the house. I'm just trying to set boundaries for myself before it gets too hard. I'm praying for this job near here. I just have to do my part and apply all of my professional skills to the situation. Then just pray. When you have done all you can do, then pray.

OK Lord, I have to get ready for today. How do you know the things that you do? . I dreamed about you last night. You were in my dreams all night long. Be blessed today. Keep your faith strong. You have more than enough confidence for the both of us. Take Care of yourself today. Don't do anything to endanger your health. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive