Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Golden Rule


Romans 9:14-15
14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[a]
 
 
Treat people the way you want to be treated. Simple. Direct. Easy to learn from K-12. Constantly reinforced throughout the years, we still have to come back to it as adults. God choses who he will bless and have mercy and compassion on. We don't understand God's ways but we try to follow his will. What would he want us to do? God can show wrath or compassion, we are the clay, he is the potter. Do we ask why we were made and what is our purpose? All the time. Do we get an answer, never. Be blessed today as you walk in truth and justice. Know that you are loved and missed. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive