Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do Not Be Afraid



Isaiah 54:13-17 NKJV

All your children shall be taught by the Lord,
And great shall be the peace of your children.
14 In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
16 “Behold, I have created the blacksmith
Who blows the coals in the fire,
Who brings forth an instrument for his work;
And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.
 
 
Almighty God, Our Father In Heaven, hear the prayers of your people. Thank You for waking me up this morning. You didn't have to but you did.

We desperately need you. I am encouraged by your desire to fulfill your promise to us. I love you so much. You are in my life because it is suppose to happen that way. There are no accidents.

My acceptance of who I am and where I am, draws me closer to you. I am not in control of anything. You lead, and I will follow. I seek your presence in my life. We do not need to co pilot, I give you total and complete control. I yield. Not my way, but your way. I accept you willingly Lord. My free will is to chose you.

 Nothing you can say or do will change my mind. I'm in it for the duration. I'm not deterred, I am basking in the glow of a very spiritual and thought provoking bible study from a very loving and devoted man of my heart. Oh and what a man he is. I love him very much. I love you very much. I am fully persuaded God is Able. I will trust in the Lord. I don't understand, but God is in control.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive