Friday, February 8, 2013

Help Me Jesus



Do Not Be Discouraged
Romans 8:28
 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Don"t be discouraged. know that I am with you and will never leave you. When so many things seem to overwhelm you and sap our strength, Jesus says, I know,  I know, I know what you need right now. Trust me.

I trust you. I don't care about the past, whatever it is, will not scare me away. My past, your past, what is important is today. Give us this day Lord. I have been called and I will answer that call to the best of my ability. I love you and there's nothing you can really do about changing my mind on that. Its fate, so I have to accept it and move on to how I work towards God's purpose.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive