Sunday, February 10, 2013

Faith and Trust

The Church is the sole moral advocate for the people. God calls us to worship. We must be obedient to that call. We have to love one another.
Psalm 95:7-11
Today, if only you would hear his voice,
8 “Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,[a]
as you did that day at Massah[b] in the wilderness,
9 where your ancestors tested me;
they tried me, though they had seen what I did.
10 For forty years I was angry with that generation;
I said, ‘They are a people whose hearts go astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

Today I won't be there and I miss that. I have these tickets and we are going to the ice show this morning.  I miss fellowshipping in the house of the Lord and being with my man of God. I'm not ignoring you. I have just  been managing my health and my family needs which are draining me. I don't need to tell you about people pulling on you for emotional support. This flu stuff seems to have come back on me again. I intend to be with you until the end. Whatever happens. So encourage your people today and know that you are loved, needed and missed very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive