Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Keep Watch



Mark 13:31-32
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Father God, thank You for today. You have awaken me and given me an opportunity to worship you today. I will keep steadfast in my desire to do your will Lord. I seek your peace Lord. There is an unsettling in my spirit. I seek calm, yet I am anxious. I am waiting for the day and time when change will come. I have many uphill battles to draw my attention in the world, yet if I focus on you Lord, my battles seem few. I don't want to ignore what needs to be done. I don't want to just hope and pray and do nothing. What I can do, I want to do. My relationship will improve. I have positive words for our goodness and love. I will speak love and togetherness over that situation. I will speak peace and abundance over my job. I will find a new job, I am being attentive to the bread crumbs that the Lord is placing before me to lead me to a job  better than the one before. I am losing weight, improving my health and paying attention to my appearance. I know the world has an opinion of me, but I  will not focus on the negative. Something good is going to happen to me today. I am chosen by God to do his will. I will love the Lord with all of my heart and soul. Lord as I learn the word, I learn how to stand on the promises of God. I will encourage myself and increase my faith. I can make a difference, I will stay positive. I will speak positive over my life and the lives of others. Without hope, we are finished. Create an atmosphere of expectation. Good expectation. Speak promises over my life. Confirm the good and nuturing things around me. Lord, even if it doesn't look any different, I know you are working in my favor. I will bless the Lord at all times. I give glory and honor to my Lord, and Savior. I pray that you are working out a future that is encouraging and faith filled. Together, there is hope and possibilities. God is with us and I will be encouraged. Take care of yourself and know that you are loved very much. Have a blessed Day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive