Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I am your treasure. I can think, what me, God's treasure...YES....me...I am God's treasure. He's here for me. If Christ were to visit me today, what would I expect to hear him say? My vision needs to be checked for sure. I need to focus on what God has promised me. Work on God's purpose. Thank you Lord for allowing the hearts of some to be softened. Lord you are a God of Justice. I refuse to think that God has turned his back on us. All of the evil in our nation is not fine with him. I would like to think if God loved us he would come and see about us. Pay us a visit. Come into our hearts and mind and help us to see what needs to be done. Clear our vision so we can focus on the needs of the people. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your little nuggets of togetherness. I would love a hug, a warm embrace, all lasting a minute. It would make my day. God bless you today and I love you very much.

Malachi 3:6-7
6 “I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. 7 Ever since the time of your ancestors you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord Almighty.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive