Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lord, I Believe


John 9:30-33
30 The man answered, “Now that is remarkable! You don’t know where he comes from, yet he opened my eyes. 31 We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will. 32 Nobody has ever heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind. 33 If this man were not from God, he could do nothing.”

Father God, I am  a sinner. I am not perfect nor do I ever proclaim to be perfect. Yet I know you have worked a miracle in my life. You have given me a second chance. I believe in you. I am strengthen in my faith and love by you. We are a couple.

I do not place judgment on others morals or faith. I try not to judge but I am also human with frailities like everyone else. I pray that you will strengthen my faith Lord.

 Lord, I believe that you sent your son Jesus as the light of our world. We have a problem believing things which we don't understand or cannot explain with our natural eyes. Strengthen our faith to believe even when we don't understand.

I believe in you. I believe that you have not given up on us and you are hopeful. We have had many different types of blindness that affect our view of the world, yet we are able to ask God to open our eyes, fix our vision, so that we can see what he has for us.

We don't have to know how God did it, where it came from, all the logical answers, we have to believe in the Lord and know that all things are possible. Lord, I Believe.

 Be safe today, take good care of yourself, I need you healthy. Be blessed and know that God loves you very much and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive