Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3573 Promises





Lord you are amazing!
Here I am looking over my bible study notes from last week, I know there is no bible study tonight, Ash Wednesday tomorrow, so I am reviewing to stay in the Word.

 3573 Promises and my game name is juju3573. Totally an accident, or was it? I didn't even notice the numbers were the same until today. I have had that login for a long time. WoW> Coincidence or what!! God's promises are my login. I guess I should login to those promises and believe in the truth of the promise to me. That just blew my mind. I'm blessed and highly favored. Believe it girl, God loves you very much. Even when you don't know it or think that he does. Always there, over your shoulder, listening and watching every word, every action, everything I do. WOW

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive