Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Intimacy With Him


Matthew 1:20-21
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[a] because he will save his people from their sins.”


Good Morning Lord. Thank You for today. I take each day as a sign that there is more for me to do. I wonder Lord, in building a relationship, do you get frustrated knowing that I have a hard time trusting you. Believing that you are totally worthy of my trust, yet still holding back.

I'm ashamed of myself for not having complete faith in you and your word Lord. You tell me you are totally worthy of my trust yet I continue to set up test in my mind, hoops that you have to jump through and when you clear those, I set up more. Never really placing my faith and trust in you.

Always thinking, what if he fails me this time. There's a part of me that doesn't seem to be able to get rid of the cynicism. I want to trust you completely. I don't want to be a locked door. I want to trust totally and completely.

You are worthy of my trust. I believe you will not fail me. Lord I am weary of picking up the pieces of my shattered life by myself when I have trusted in the past, but now I must have the faith to trust in the Lord, no matter what the outcome. I am in pursuit of you daily. I know you are in pursuit of me also. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive