Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Think it But Don't Speak it



God I thank you for today. You have blessed me with another day. I will not let the negative come out of my mouth. I will not say what I can't do. I will listen to God's promise. I have to keep my guard up on the negative. I know God has my healing, my restoration, and I know that just because I don't see anything happening, doesn't mean that God is not working it out. Don't speak the negative words to delay my blessing.

Speak faith in my blessing. Be positive in what I am asking God to do in my life. I will not speak negative over my life, my family, my church, or my schools. I will speak positive words over all that is in my life. I will use my words to speak victory and not defeat over my life. I must be careful to allow the positive to come out of my mouth. I will live and not die.

God is restoring health back into me. Negative thoughts will not be given life in my mind. I will not speak the negative. I will speak what I want to come into my life. Ther is power in the word. I will speak favor in my life. What ever I touch will succeed. If God be for me, then who can be against me. I can do all things through Christ. I am blessed and highly favored.

I am a beautiful, exciting and inviting woman that any mature, handsome thoughtful, exciting man would want. I have a wonderful job waiting for me that is just right for me. My health is getting better everyday. I am losing weight and my allergies are under control.  My life is good. I cannot complain and talk myself out of my blessing. I will not speak defeat and negativity.

My life is too important. God has a plan for me and I need to position myself where God wants me. I need to listen to God's influence in my life. Listen more, speak less. Take the words to heart and know that I have power in the word. Believe that God is in everything in my life. Stop talking defeat and lack. I will refuse to prophesize  defeat over my life.

 I am not too old for law school. I have faith in God. I will keep dreaming as long as I am here on this earth, I will dream something more for myself than what is in the natural. I could be defeated and depressed, but I refuse to constantly speak defeat in my life. If I cannot be positive and faithful about my life, then how can I expect others to speak positive influences in my life.

 I don't want negative energy in my life. I will speak positive words over my life. God is my redeemer and my Savior, Jesus Christ says that I am saved. All is Well. All is Well.

Acts 9:10-16
10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, “Ananias!”
“Yes, Lord,” he answered.

11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

13 “Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”

15 But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive