Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hope





Luke 1:45-55
45 Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

Mary’s Song

46 And Mary said:
“My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.
51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
54 He has helped his servant Israel,
remembering to be merciful
55 to Abraham and his descendants forever,
just as he promised our ancestors.”
 
Father God, thank you for your continual mercies. When I am doubtful, you are faithful. Blessed is the one who believes that the Lord will fulfill his promise to her. Lord I believe you made a promise to me and I am going to hold you at your word. I will walk in the faith that you have not wavered. When the devil tries to bring doubt and deception in, I will remember your promise. No matter what happens, I will stand on your promise. My time frame is not your time frame. I am your servant Lord. Do with me what you will. I was ready to write a letter to the Pope and demand marriage for loving women of God to men of God who just might be a priest,  but I don't want to get you in anymore trouble, and I did not want to place you in a position to deny me publicly and I become a crazy women needing psychiatric care for falling in love with you. I know the Lord has shut me up and I will respect that. My situation is due to my unbelief and doubting. I have to steady my walk and stay committed and confident. I will, I am. No matter what may come, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. Though I do still want to teach overseas, not to get away from you, just to help fix up our home. I am also not going to be there NEXT Sunday. Forgot that Cornel West was coming and have tickets to the ice show. I'll buy the CD. I love you and will always make every effort to be with you. My hearts desire is to live  my life with you. Be Blessed today and be a Blessing to Someone. You have blessed me in many ways. Know that you are loved and you are a blessing to many people. What would I do without you? I don't want to find out.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive