Friday, January 11, 2013

God's Promise




Jeremiah 32:26-27

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
26 Then a message came to me from the Lord. He said, 27 “I am the Lord. I am the God of all people. Is anything too hard for me?”

Jeremiah 33:1-5

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

The Lord Keeps His Promises

33 I was still being held as a prisoner. I was kept in the courtyard of the guard. Then another message came to me from the Lord. He said, “I made the earth. I formed it. And I set it in place. The Lord is my name. Call out to me. I will answer you. I will tell you great things you do not know. You will not be able to understand them.”
The Lord is the God of Israel. He speaks about the houses in Jerusalem. He talks about the royal palaces of Judah. The people had torn many of them down. They had used their stones to strengthen the city walls against attack. That was during their fight with the armies of Babylonia. The Lord says, “The houses will be filled with dead bodies. They will be the bodies of the men I will kill when my anger burns against them. I will hide my face from this city. That is because its people have committed so many sins.






Father God I call out to you in my distress. Lord you are my shelter and my redeemer. You are faithful and you have saved me again. I will not fret over the things of my life. I see today that you have given me hope. My love for you is everlasting. Even when things look dark and depressing you give me encouragement and hope. Lord I place my trust in you. You hear my prayers and with a discerning spirit you allow me to go through the difficulty with you by my side, in my heart and my spirit. Your love is everlasting. You are my love. I pray for my three desires daily Lord. I know you are preparing my husband for me. My job is waiting for me and my health is improving every single day. Thank you God for your blessings. God Promised restoration. I believe it will happen.

"...I give thanks to the Lord Almighty for the Lord is good and his love endures forever. For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before, says the Lord." Jeremiah 33:11

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive