Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inner Crisis

Joel 1:2-4

An Invasion of Locusts

2 Hear this, you elders;
listen, all who live in the land.
Has anything like this ever happened in your days
or in the days of your ancestors?
3 Tell it to your children,
and let your children tell it to their children,
and their children to the next generation.
4 What the locust swarm has left
the great locusts have eaten;
what the great locusts have left
the young locusts have eaten;
what the young locusts have left
other locusts[a] have eaten.
 
 
Help us Lord to care for our children. Lord I see in my own home how the parents are caring for their children. Help me Lord to guide my daughter to be a better parent. Our children need us to be there for them in a responsible way. They need us to place boundaries around them for protection. Tough Love is necessary. Keep me focused on the present and on what I need to do to fulfill your promise Lord. When my life seems to be in crisis, remind me of others dilemnas. I know there is worse out there, but know that my situation is also worthy of your acknowledgement. I am not complaining, I am thankful for all that  God has given me to deal with. I will continue to worship and adore My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I will keep my faith relying on God Our Father. All things do work together for the Good. Be Blessed today. Know that I love you.
 
 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive