Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God isFaithful With All of His Promises

Thank You God for another day. I prayed why, what when, how for all the things that you know are on my heart. The Career things that continue to elude me and confuse me. The spiritual things that are on my heart and spirit. But through it all I will praise him. I bless the Lord and worship Him because he is King of Kings and Lord of Lord. I walk into this day knowing that there will be obstacles but I don't walk alone, I walk with God by my side. That comforts me. God has dispatched angels to walk with me so I move out of my rut and respond to the pressures around me and just keep pushing. Thank you Lord for today and I will bless you each and every day. I love you and pray that you have a blessed and refreshing day today. Let something surprise you today. 2 Peter 2

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive