Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

God I am so thankful for him. I want him in my life. I love him Lord. I do. I want to prepare thanksgiving dinner for him. I want to look forward to him eating my food. What if he doesn't like my cooking? Am I too old for him? Don't think like that. That's just fostering self doubt and we don't want that.I want to be balanced. Be positive and confident. Let the Lord know you believe that it is possible. Have I lost him? Am I out of my mind? How long Lord? What do I do in my wait time? I want to be transparent. I have no secrets. I want to. at this time, see myself down the road of together. I press forward, always trying to meet the mark. Help me to see my way through my life Lord. Help me do the right thing. I love you Lord and I thank you for all of my blessings. Thank you Lord for blessing me today and always. I love you. I Thank you Lord for loving me and letting me see love and the possibility of love in my life. Good Love in my life. Positive love in my life. Someone who truly warms my heart and makes me feel like everything really is going to be alright. Thats what I am thankful for today. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive