Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Never Give Up

God I vow to never give up. As long as I am here on this Earth, I vow to never give up pressing toward the goal. Moving towards the goal and not away from my appointed destination. God will truly make a way. God knows what I am going through and God knows the pressures before me. God knows me better than I know myself. God is with me every step of the way. As long as I continue to move toward the goal, God will continue to make a way out of what seems impossible. I rejoice knowing that God is working on me. God has a plan for me.My past is in the Sea of Forgetfulness. If God can forgive me then I surely can forgive myself. Stuff that's in the past, let it stay in they past. Learn how to forgive, others and ourselves. First and foremost hunger for our future. Have a thirst for the future. Prepare for the future.

I know that Jesus is the Son of God and declaring that the Good News is important during this time of year and always. I pray for my salvation and others. Increase my faith so that I may be an instrument of truth and passion. My Passion will challenge me to prepare for my true purpose. My passion will confront me to make preparations for what I believe is true. I will persevere and I will be victorious. God has given me a purpose and as long as I am praying, pursuing and believing in God, I will have victory. My love is to please God. Through obedience, I please God so I strive to be obedient. Fail, but try harder. Fail, but get up and try again. Fail, but know that I am not alone and I can still try again and again and again. Love never fails. Keep my passion for the purpose. Never, Ever, Ever, Give Up! Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive