Thursday, November 10, 2011

HARMONY

Working in harmony and peace is so important. I do not want to lose my joy.

Public Humiliation and Public Restoration.

What do you do when you are just totally and completely humiliated, in front of your peers and superiors? What commitment can I make to God in regards to my job, career and life? I am in no position to bargain with God. I am thankful for each and every ounce of grace that is shown to me.I just don't know how to make anything work in my life anymore. The job is just horrible. T. There doesn't seem to any better get today was totally crazy. It just doesn't seem to change. It won't change so I have to change daily. Do I tell God if you this...then I will that...This is bargaining. I just feel like I have to say I don't know what to do about this. I reach out more to the people I am around, maybe that's what I need to do more of.I know I cannot do it alone and I have to have help. More confident, more dedication, more commitment. I have to continue to prepare myself to face the pressures of a secular world while continuing to speak to the Lord with honesty and faithfulness. I have to do things in the world for my job, but I have to remember that God is first and all things must honor Him, no matter what. The Sovereign God Rules forever and ever and ever. Find the balance and commit to God. Believe in Love.
Daniel 3:28-30
28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king’s command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. 29 Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way.”

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive