Thursday, November 3, 2011

Excellence

"You will only have significant success with something that is an obsession."

"The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree.."

"A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches..."

When I think of what the Lord has done for me I am thankful. I strive to be excellent and have many great intentions to follow the hard road, take on the tough assignments and know that nothing is easy but I fall short. Courage and strength are needed to stay faithful in speech and in knowledge. Like Noah Daniel and Job I seek to be righteous in the sight of God and to the people that I encounter on a daily basis. Let today be a good day Lord. I have my helper today. We are done with the 1st quarter now and lets move to the second quarter with lots of energy and love.
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you. My thoughts and prayers are with you daily.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive