Friday, November 4, 2011

Winning the Race

Lord I try to be diligent in my efforts. I fall short but I keep trying.
Never complain about what you permit.
I cannot complain about what I allow to happen. What I can change I must. What I cannot change I will adjust. I want to hold firmly to Christ Jesus.

Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the desert, where your fathers tested and tried me and for forty years saw what I did. That is why I was angry with that generation and I said, "Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways. So I declared on oath in my anger They shall never enter my rest. Hebrews 3:8-11

I pray that I d not harden my heart when I hear your voice. Let me hear and do your will today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive