Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank You For Everything

Could you push the button for 35 please?
I plan on going all the way up. Is that the top because I want the top. I want all that God has for me and more.
Thank You Lord for reminding me to abide in you and to remember who you are.
Thank You Lord for molding my values and priorities. As I reflect on my week, allow me to see what needs to change and to be able to change it. Allow me to adjust my thinking so that it is right thinking. In line with your will and your way Lord. Help me to abide in you Lord. Continue to prune me and to mold me into what you need in order to grow and prosper in your kingdom. Keep me close and keep careful watch over me. Don't let me wander, don't let me stray. Thank You Lord for loving me enough to care about my future. I continue to press on until I am at the mark. I will wait as long as it takes for what God has for me. I have every intention of being able to receive my blessings. I will wait on the Lord. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. Show your love. Forgive. Reach out to those in need. I love you.

Luke 13:7-9
7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

8 “‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive