Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Skilled Incompetence

Am I teachable? I ask God to search me and help me to stop being so adept at protecting myself from the truth that is possibly painful. Allow me to listen and learn the hard truth. Help me to prepare myself my day in order to teach to stubborn students. I want to be able to change my ways if that is not working. Reach them somehow how to allow them to learn. Every child is teachable, if they take down their guard and begin to explore whats available for them. Help me to be prepared for them today. Help my attitude to be welcoming and warm. Keep me observant of the activities. Help me to say the right words to my student who is having issues with the other girls. Help her to find a place where she can fit in. Give them a clear mind today when they take their test. Let the answers flow freely and make sure they are correct. Let them remember them clearly and not freeze up with stupidity. Keep us safe Lord. Have a blessed day today. Encourage us to do your will. Stay in love with us and walk with us. I love you.

Micah 2:1-4 (New International Version)

Micah 2:1-4

New International Version (NIV)

Micah 2
Human Plans and God’s Plans
1 Woe to those who plan iniquity,
to those who plot evil on their beds!
At morning’s light they carry it out
because it is in their power to do it.
2 They covet fields and seize them,
and houses, and take them.
They defraud people of their homes,
they rob them of their inheritance.

3 Therefore, the LORD says:

“I am planning disaster against this people,
from which you cannot save yourselves.
You will no longer walk proudly,
for it will be a time of calamity.
4 In that day people will ridicule you;
they will taunt you with this mournful song:
‘We are utterly ruined;
my people’s possession is divided up.
He takes it from me!
He assigns our fields to traitors.’”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive