Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EXPERIENCE

Thank you Lord for today. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for allowing me to have men in my life who are teachers of your word and your book. Thank you for allowing me to love him. The goodness of you is all that I seek. Nothing is easy and if it was would it be really worth it? We always feel we have to earn everything, there must be a struggle for us to appreciate something. Well Lord I am struggling so I look forward to my days of blessing and reward. Thank you Lord for your patience with me. I believe you have a blessing for me with my name on it and it is mine. I deserve it and its promised. No one and nothing can stop that. Be extremely blessed today and be a true blessing to someone. I love you.

Acts 10:34-36
Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive