Friday, September 23, 2011

New Perspective

In the face of change Lord, how do we handle a new perspective? This is the last day for our regular school day. Next week we are on the extended schedule. We agreed to this. We spoke to the parents at open house last night. We assured the children this would be a positive opportunity so lets we will all work together to ensure that the change is as effortless and uncomplicated as possible. I ask God to be in the middle of this change. I give it over to God to allow us to transition effectively. Any resentment and uncertainty is removed. Any apprehension is calmed. I am excited about a new beginning. It is happening so I will embrace it. I will do God's will and ask God to help me be more flexible and open to change.Thank You Lord for all that you do for me. Allowing me to still wake up and be a functioning human being. Thank You God that I have a job to go to this morning. Thank You Lord that it was payday today so I can meet my bills. Thank You Lord for giving me transportation, family and friends, and a safe and secure environment. We have our problems but we are not on the street and living in war ravaged countries, we are not drought and poverty stricken. Thank You Lord for your blessings. I pray for those that are in these situations and pray for relief for them. Do not call anything unclean that God has called clean. Keep God's word.
Acts 11

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive