Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Experiencing the Goodness of God

Dear Lord when I think about your goodness all of my troubles seem to melt away. I know that you are with me. I don't walk this road alone and my path is lit by your wisdom and guidance. Let my choices be your choices. When I grow weary, lift me and carry me on my way. Let today be a good day, reinforced with your will and your way. Let positive and encouraging thoughts and words come out of my mouth to my students and colleagues. Hear my plea Oh Lord. I look for new beginnings, new methods, new understanding to encourage me. God I know you are always seeking growth within us. You challenge me to do better, to have more faith and to believe in the impossible. Help me through this day Lord. Help me to get better at this schedule and to maneuver through the obstacles around me. Your word shall forever be in my heart, my mind and my soul. Allow me to be encouraged in my day so that I am successful at the end of it. Thank you Lord. You are worthy to be praised and I give you all of my praise and glory. I thank you for your blessings. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone in need. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive