Thursday, September 15, 2011

Making Wise Decisions

Lord I have to wonder why sometimes. I know that certain things are necessary but I do wonder why. How can this be? When we have to chose to keep going one more day doing something we are challenged with is it wrong to expect it will get easier? I want to be inspired and ignited about the task. I want it to be my pride and joy. My time is worth it. I want to feel I am doing a good job. I don't want to feel cheated or overused or undervalued. I have to challenge myself to stay fresh while doing the job. Learn something new. Try a new method. Reinvent myself. Step up my game. can I do it without losing myself. Probably not so I have to lose myself to gain a better understanding of what needs to be done. A new me for a newly defined task. Forgive me Lord for not listening to your words, pushes and nudges to do the right thing. I have made mistakes and I am willing to work on fixing them. I was wrong and I'm asking for forgiving and healing. I pray that the Holy Spirit will help me know God better and to help me walk in God's way.

Hosea 14:4-6
4 “I will heal their waywardness
and love them freely,
for my anger has turned away from them.
5 I will be like the dew to Israel;
he will blossom like a lily.
Like a cedar of Lebanon
he will send down his roots;
6 his young shoots will grow.
His splendor will be like an olive tree,
his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive