Friday, September 2, 2011

Renewal

Father God in the name of Jesus I am renewed in my faith. I want to be a doer of the word not just someone who hears the word. It is you Lord who revives and stimulates us according to your word. Thank you for keeping your eyes on me and restoring me. Thank you for watching over my health and happiness. Your ways are the way I want to go. You give me comfort and consolation during my time of need. I put off the old and I look to be renewed with a fresh mental and spiritual attitude. Glory to God. Hallelujah! Glory to God

1 Corinthians 12
Concerning Spiritual Gifts
1 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive