Sunday, September 11, 2011

Accepting of Myself

Everything is all good. We have to learn to love our selves and remember that we have good positive things in our lives that we have done to encourage others. You have done a wonderful job uniting the folks in that neighborhood and around the city. It hasn't been an easy job but you have diligently continued to show that we can come together without harming one another. I admire you for your dedication. You are a strong man with good intentions. I continue to encourage and stand by you to find peaceful ways to come together and still be a part of a productive, involved and entertaining community. While all is well, it is different. It is by faith that I keep my belief going. I just want to encourage you. Feel good about the future and know that through it all we are still moving forward, not backwards.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive