Monday, September 26, 2011

New Beginnings

Today starts our NEW, new, school year. Early morning start, late afternoon ending. Lord, I will do what I have to do. I will bring joy to my situation. I would like to encourage myself and staff. We need each other and need to continue to remember that we are important in each others life. Speak positive words of encouragement to my students. Allow them to be involved in their education. Whether I am a student or a teacher, I want to impact my students life. They don't have to remember me, just remember what I tried to teach them.
Daniel 6
Daniel is on the Menu at the Lion's Club. How appropriate for today. I feel like I am asked to do may things that I don't agree with. I struggle with this all the time. Well let's get ready and go to school.
When does the waiting stop? Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you and hope that you are more settled and relaxed today. You have the information that you need and the people that you need to talk to today are all receptive and willing to do things your way today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive