Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Needs

Dear God, usually we have to admit that we need help before we receive that help. Why is it so difficult for us to admit that we need help. We want to do it on our own but we can't. When it continues to break down, we call on you Lord. Help me to see you as the first responder in all of my cares. I have parent conferences today and I need to reach the parent and the child. I pray that I can reach someone today with the gospel. I pray that God is revealed to someone through me, someone who is rejecting God's eternal power and divine nature. I give thanks to God for he is worthy to be praised. I pray that your day is blessed and that your are fruitful in your endeavors. My love goes with you today and everyday.

Romans 1:21-23
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive