Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rejoice

Yes Lord I will rejoice and give you thanks. I am happy to know that I am here for a special reason.

I know that we are not here by chance and that we have to make the most of what God has given us. Speaking to others about Jesus Christ is important and necessary. How I will do that will draw me closer to God.

I seek his face. I yearn for time with God. My hearts desire is to be pleasing to God. I pray that I will be able to learn how to speak about God's loving kindness and goodness in my life.

I know that is an area that I need to improve upon. Talking about God with others. Speaking to others about the goodness of God. Inviting others to come to the Lord. God is a good God and he will give me what I need. I am renewed to know that is what I will work on for this new year. My tumbling blocks might be someone Else's stumbling block.

I don't want to say useless words or cliche sayings that are heard throughout, but I want to encourage people that God is the answer for your problems and he has done great things in my life, when I have released my control and turned it over to him. I pray for your prayers to be answered.

Whatever it is that you want, that's what I hope for.You are anointed and appointed so please know that I want nothing but the best for you. You have a skill, a blessing and talent to do what it is that you are doing. Keep the blessings coming. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

I am staying strong with this family and will continue to be with it for a long, long, long time. Whatever road we travel, we travel together.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive