Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Hero

You are so much the hero for me I just want you to know that at this moment in my life I am so much in love with you I cant express it verbally. I love you so much.

I pray continually that you have been able to free up your schedule to accommodate me on Thursday. I know that the rally is on Saturday, so I will definitely encourage all of my students to attend. Their problem is transportation. I suppose if you tell them to sign up then they can have a bus from
St Sabina, but I don't know how committed they will be. I know there will be a few, they are the ones who are committed.

I pray that you can do it. I pray, I pray, I pray.

How are you today? What was your day like today? Did you have any successes today? Where did people let you down, where did they support you today? What do you need from me? I am reading tomorrow, so I am practicing my reading now.

May you be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you. I really do. Believe that.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive