Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks Anyway

I knew you were booked. I just hoped against hope. You sort of prepared me on Sunday with the analogy of the dinner your mom had prepared and the look on her face when you told her you had already eaten. You were already booked. Whatever that look was that you remember, I had it today. But, I got over it and I plan to see if you can come either the second or third week in August. Almost two full months away. We start back early, so hopefully, June and July will not be as bad as predicted and expected.
Yesterday was very good. I think you did a great job and I was very much into the service. I love being on the altar. The fact that I can see you and feel closer to you is amazing.
Thank you for saying you would try to clear up some time on Thursday but I know you knew you couldn't do it. You didn't want to disappoint me.
I'm not angry I do understand.
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive