Saturday, May 16, 2009

Are you worried?

Are you worried? I think you have nothing to be worried about and that you should be so secure and sure of me and our relationship but someone told me today that maybe you might be insecure about me and that's why you need to listen to everything. You first needed to know that I was sincere and not up to something devious, but once you found that to not be the case, why continue. I realized that you continue because you want to be close to me. You find comfort, somehow in this relationship, you are wondering what to do yourself. I always thought that you had the answer, you knew the answer, you know what to do and how to do it. You were perfect in my eyes. You know what I need to do and you are always able to tell me what I need to do to make things right. I know this is not the case. I can rely on you for many things and many answers but, together, we can come up with answers. I am a smart woman and I have many qualities that set me apart. I am able to imagine a different life for myself. I feel like a failure right now. marching into a new life with nothing, absolutely nothing, but its not totally nothing. One thing ends and another thing begins. Do you know that I woke up this morning and watched a loggerhead turtle make a year long journey on the nature channel at 4am and I was excited to see it? I enjoyed the program. I have been up since then. I love stuff like that. I am a weird child of God. I love science and history. Those are my two passions. I love life and the past life and how it has become to be and what it was and what it can possibly become. I'm weird like that. Can you handle that? Can you handle a smart woman who questions everything? Does that challenge your manhood? Can you still know that I want you and find you totally attractive and interesting, which are two qualities that I need in a man. Can we find some type of happy medium to love each other? Can we make this work? Please tell me that you are still trying to work this out somehow, someway, somewhere. I will not give up.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive