Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who Am I

Am I more interesting in the journal and the listening devices and the video surveliancence than I am in person? I can only figure that you prefer me here and watching me from afar (David) than you prefer me in person? Why and what's up with that? i know we can connect in person. I know that my photograpere was incompetent today, but still, I'm right there in person, why were you so quick to get away, I'm wondring why in person isnt comfortable for you and why we cant share some uncortable moments together? I'm watching one of my most favorite movies with my grandson, "Finding Nemo" . Why do I think of you while watching it?
You know I wanted the antique ticket really bad but you gave it to an unemployed person. I couldnt use it this week any way but I really love antiques. I hope that she even finds worth in the tickets. She is a friend of mine but I didnt get to talk to her and find out if she wanted to even go. I pray that they go to use and not just sit there. You owe me. That was wrong. I have to do my dad's building this week and I wouldnt be able to go anyway but I love antiques. The Antique Roadshow USa and UK i my avorite. Cash in the Attic UK and the US is one of my favorite shows. St Charles is a favorite place to go. Kane County ahs a wonderful exhibit at the end of August each year. I just havent had a chance to go. You also need to find some reliable antique dealears as well as jewelery dealers. Why is this such a task for you? When are you going to just realize that there is no more that you can learn and find out that you are ready for the specimen. me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive