Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For Such a Time as This

This is not a fluke, coincidence, or just luck. By the way, my daughter, the one who went to the snooty St. Ignatius, told me after coming home from her Latin class that the word "luck" comes from the word Lucifer. Luck is of the devil, so I try not to use the word. I sometimes do, I'm not perfect.

You picked one of my favorites, Esther has been with me for quite some time. I love how you are introducing aspects of the story from a fresh perspective. You always such an original look on things, but then it always comes back to the bible. The word, meaning and purpose of God.

I am going to keep chasing after you until I get you.

I pray that you have a good night and that you are blessed and that you are a blessing to someone.
This is not by chance.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive