Monday, May 25, 2009

Repair, Renew, Refine

My heart may physically need repair but emotionally, You have begun the repair process on my heart spiritually. Please don't think that I am stuck on some long lost love. You are the only long lost love I am pining for. Its all about you. For years its only been about you. So you don't need to tell me to let it go, to forget the past and move on. Its you that I need. You may call it Eros, Philos, or Agape love, but its all three. There was and still is a physical attraction, I believe we have a friendship connection where we can communicate to one another and unconditionally, without fault or blame I can say I am searching for a deeper sense of that love also. I am only human and I have to cope with my own human mistakes. I try to stay true and constant the purpose that I have. My mission is to be successful in my obedience to God. I pray that I hear and obey his commands. I pray that I don't lose sight of what is important to God. Not my will but God's will be done.

I bring every thought, every imagination, and every dream into the captivity and obedience of Jesus Christ. My heart counsels me and reveals to me your plan and purpose. My spirit rejoices in your divine intervention in my life. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. My body and soul rest comfortably and confidently in pure safety with you My Lord and Savior.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive