Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday

I pray that you have many, many, many more to come.

May God bless you and keep you well.

I'm sorry that I havent been posting much lately. I really dont have much to tell.

I went to the doctor last week and he told me something I didnt want to hear.

I know that I have to take a bunch of tests and then we make some decisions.

I was feeling sick and went to the doctor to get some antibiotics. Had an ekg, it was abnormal. Went to another doctor he thinks it might be a blockage and or an enlarge heart. Either way, something has to be done. My familly history is horrible for heart disease. My brother with a heart attack a few years ago, my grandmothers on both sides with heart disease, pacemakers, etc. Mother with heart problems. I dont want to ignore this or take it lightly. Doc gave me sone medication to take in the mean time while we wait to see whats really going on.

Isnt that crazy, I complain of a broken heart that needs healing and now I have a broken heart that is giong to be healed. Spiritually and Physically. Heal my heart. You are a light in my storm.

For such a time as this.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive