Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alicia Keyes

I had to go to my daughter to find the answer to this question.

She has been in on this crazy quest between you and me.
I asked her why you would give antique tickets to someone who would not careless about the tickets as opposed to me who would want them sincerely and earnestly. She told me what I needed to hear. The peson you gave them to, Brenda, may or may not want the tickets, but would know that they are valuable to someone, maybe or maybe not. /either way, I was not to receive the tickets. I would have valued the tickets and during this time of my life, I could not use them either, I had to do what was necessary at my dad's building so they would be useless to me, so they had to be valuable to someone who would not otherwise find them valuable, an out of work, or displeased person. i just want you to know that I really love antiques and find this a really missed opportunity. Thank You and what were you thinking.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive