Sunday, May 3, 2009

Antiques

I just feel that you gave those tickets to someone who just doesn't care nor will utilize the to the best of all that they are worth.

So I have to wonder. I know that you know that i like antiques, so is this just to say , I know you like this but I will not allow you to enjoy. I know that I will not be able to enjoy because it is this week and I have to do what I have to do with my dad's building, so I would not be available , no matter what or is it just something in you that doesn't want me to be involved , no matter what, I would love to be involved in any antique expedition that is offered, no matter what. I have to remember that I am being monitored , no matter what, and that ha been my attitude, no matter what, I have to remember that the ultimate goal is so that at some end I will find you and me. you and me. Alone. Together. I believe that we have to find our way through the muck. You and Me. Together. With some semblencence of each other. Otherwise whyare we here?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive