Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unity Sunday

Thank you Lord for such a wonderful day. Church was very musical. The music was really good. The praise and worship was a tribute to you God. Thank You for doing everything possible to allow us to worship you. There was a pretty good size crowd at church today. I pray that the offerings are up this week. The best part of my day was the end. It was so nice to hear your voice and to know that you were listening. I always believe that you listen when you are away, if you have the chance. Sometimes the ocean will call and you just have to answer. pray that you have rested and renewed your mind and body. I'm very happy that you had a chance to get away because you have been working very hard. I am blessed to know you. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. Thank you for my blessing today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive