Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gifts and Entitlements

"You dont know what you've got 'til it's gone"
God knows everything that we fail to appreciate. From the biggest to the smallest of things. Just waking up and getting out of bed is a blessing. Dressing ourselves and being able to speak to one another. Just the basic functions of our day to day lives. But let some illness or just simple aging begin to hamper our daily routine and then we begin to savor the times when we could do the simple things. We don't know what we have until its gone. Let us not take anything for granted. We are not entitled to another minute here on earth. Be grateful for what life has to offer. Find enjoyment in everyting that you do. I took the bull by the horns today and collected all of my stuff for NBC (that's what I will call the National Boards from now on). I went to the library, got a quiet study room, spread it all out, then I stayed for about four hours. I got a lot done. Mostly just being able to spread it out together and then to organize it. I feel so much better about my progress. I do not take the gift of life lightly. I do not take you for granted. Be Blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive