Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soapbox

Oh My God. Here I am saying silly things and you are sick. I didnt even know anything until you told me today. Oh my God, please, please, please take the pain meds. That helps your body relax so you can actually pass the stone. Drink tons of water (something you need to do more of ) Of course I got home and looked up everything I could find out about kidney stones. What were you doing preaching today. I was very glad to see you but so sorry to see you in so much pain.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/kidneystones/htm/_no_50_no_0.htm
Go to this website and find out some more about kidney stones.
I will continue to pray that you are better. I love you. Not never but when. If not no.I believe it will happen. Somehow some way.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive